In this guide I will be showing you requirements, recommendations, areas, and strategies to getting 99 Mining.
Getting your pickaxe:
First, you'll want to get to Catherby. Once there you'll want to buy a pickaxe or two (from Bob's shop).
There are a few ways to get there, but I'll explain the easiest ways to get there on Normal Magicks and Ancient Magicks.
There are many mining areas in the game of Soulsplit, but we're going to mainly use the Al-Kharid mining pit.
First, we're going to need to go to the Duel Arena.
Here are the easiest ways to get there.
Normal and Ancient teleports:
Ring of Dueling:
You're now at the Duel Arena. It should look like this.
Don't forget to open the gate.
Here's a map showing how to get to the mining pit from the Duel Arena.
Here's an overview of the Al-Kharid mining pit. You may use this for reference if you cannot find the ore you're looking for.
NOTE: These are simply my recommendations. You may level your mining however you wish.
- Pay attention to my recommendations under individual ores.
- Use an Iron Pickaxe up until level 41
- Use a Rune Pickaxe to level 99 (or wanted level)
- Pay attention to how quickly ore respawns. The higher level the ore is, the slower it respawns. It may be better to simply mine low level ores up until level 99.
- Watch out for smoking rocks. If you continue to mine a smoking rock, it will break your pickaxe.
- Use mining brawlers for more experience.
- Use world 4 if you have access to it. You receive more experience.
- Use world 3 if you do not have access to world 4. Be careful, this is a PvP world. You will lose your items if you die.
- Use a less crowded world to maximize experience.
- Hop worlds if ores are taking a while to respawn