Welcome to Soulsplit Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eternal Honour Defeats Bloody Kids l Sleepin' On Them.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Thelegend Sg

Thelegend Sg

Advanced Member

• Members

• 3266 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13
    70 Reputation
  • LocationUnited Kingdom, England

You're scrounging for runes and I'm the retarded one.
Not only are you by far the most consistent one bang, but you are publicly humiliated by your clan members.
Just a joke, I'm sure that's what they tell you, eh?

No?
I give up on you Eden.

Guest_3 D E N_*

Guest_3 D E N_*
  • Guests

No?
I give up on you Eden.

You may have given up on me, but your entire clan has given up on you.

Something to think about.

Thelegend Sg

Thelegend Sg

Advanced Member

• Members

• 3266 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13
    70 Reputation

You may have given up on me, but your entire clan has given up on you.
Something to think about.

Since when?
Me and Ex Haus Ted are friends and he just posted that bit on the topic just to annoy me slightly, nothing else (since I made a topic on him singing)

Ex Haus Ted

Ex Haus Ted

Banned

• Banned

• 733 posts
  • Joined 24-June 13
    18 Reputation

Since when?
Me and Ex Haus Ted are friends and he just posted that bit on the topic just to annoy me slightly, nothing else (since I made a topic on him singing)

This. He's a good friend of mine.

Thelegend Sg

Thelegend Sg

Advanced Member

• Members

• 3266 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13
    70 Reputation

This. He's a good friend of mine.

There you go Eden.

Us M C

Us M C

Advanced Member

• Tier 2 Excellency

• 1938 posts
  • Joined 10-June 13
    38 Reputation

i thought more of you this topic is embarrassing dont become the next aoh you know what happened and you still put this on here our video will blow this propaganda out of the water 

Blacks Pure

Blacks Pure

Banned.

• Tier 2 Excellency
  • 1656 posts
  • Joined 12-July 13
    87 Reputation
  • LocationAt the grave of BK

i thought more of you this topic is embarrassing dont become the next aoh you know what happened and you still put this on here our video will blow this propaganda out of the water 

If we are next to Aoh that is as equally embarrassing on you as it is on us (You get cleared by EH all the time).

Loosy

Loosy

Advanced Member

• Members

• 622 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    64 Reputation
  • LocationOutside, wave hello.

I'm sorry what? at 2:44 we...left....what? We stood there, at the north side of the gate, where the fight took place ever since I logged in and didn't leave..? I'm so confused right now, then at 2:58 you ran away....south...not east or god forbid the long way west...you flee'd...south? I'm not sure how you could have tried to embarrass yourselves more than by placing my golden medal in your original post, for that I thank you dearly.

Can't help but chuckle while I type this, how foolish you've made yourselves look on this day, zack you make the topics from now on, this is advice as your buddy (even if you troll a bit its ok, much better than this denial thing mauls does), im pretty close to getting pms from bloody arcane making fun of this topic :/

Pvp Mauls

Pvp Mauls

Uppercut of Soulsplit

• Tier 2 Excellency

• 2483 posts
  • Joined 16-June 13
    119 Reputation
  • LocationThe Netherlands

I'm sorry what? at 2:44 we...left....what? We stood there, at the north side of the gate, where the fight took place ever since I logged in and didn't leave..? I'm so confused right now, then at 2:58 you ran away....south...not east or god forbid the long way west...you flee'd...south? I'm not sure how you could have tried to embarrass yourselves more than by placing my golden medal in your original post, for that I thank you dearly.

Can't help but chuckle while I type this, how foolish you've made yourselves look on this day, zack you make the topics from now on, this is advice as your buddy (even if you troll a bit its ok, much better than this denial thing mauls does), im pretty close to getting pms from bloody arcane making fun of this topic :/

You might wanna ask poondrichi & 5parc where we went "GDZ" cause they chased us.

Also, are you telling me you got out-played by a 12 year old who actually knew what to do?

Guest_3 D E N_*

Guest_3 D E N_*
  • Guests

There you go Eden.

Lmfao

Ex Haus Ted

Ex Haus Ted

Banned

• Banned

• 733 posts
  • Joined 24-June 13
    18 Reputation

You might wanna ask poondrichi & 5parc where we went "GDZ" cause they chased us.

Also, are you telling me you got out-played by a 12 year old who actually knew what to do?

YOU ran south of Gdz ..

Not us.

Pvp Mauls

Pvp Mauls

Uppercut of Soulsplit

• Tier 2 Excellency

• 2483 posts
  • Joined 16-June 13
    119 Reputation
  • LocationThe Netherlands

YOU ran south of Gdz ..

Not us.

YOU are a idiot

Time-caps can't be set in Pkri's silly.

The rule is:

LAST CLAN BEING IN THE WILDERNESS! #RSRULES.

Guest_5parc Mac_*

Guest_5parc Mac_*
  • Guests

Rule is? Since when do you decide which rules apply? Just an example how full of your self you're.

Blacks Pure

Blacks Pure

Banned.

• Tier 2 Excellency
  • 1656 posts
  • Joined 12-July 13
    87 Reputation

Rule is? Since when do you decide which rules apply? Just an example how full of your self you're.

He said rules on runescape, me tom and loosy talked about this last night and they understood where we were coming from by saying this.

Guest_5parc Mac_*

Guest_5parc Mac_*
  • Guests

2:44, we were standing at the fence and you didn't hit us, then you randomly left.

Point im making.

"Last Clan Standing" Thanks

I'd rather just use this video to prove me right, idiot l0l

"We're here"

"Come at us" 

But yet you ended.

You got cleared you're the one that should hit us, why didn't you hit us?
You claim a win on a war that didn't take place? We claimed a win on an actual war that took place where the whole clan was cleared.
Hope you're smart enough to understand this.

Blacks Pure

Blacks Pure

Banned.

• Tier 2 Excellency
  • 1656 posts
  • Joined 12-July 13
    87 Reputation

You got cleared you're the one that should hit us, why didn't you hit us?
You claim a win on a war that didn't take place? We claimed a win on an actual war that took place where the whole clan was cleared.
Hope you're smart enough to understand this.

But once you were cleared at newgate you went to castle, then loosy's video picked up at the end, we were at the fence and instead of coming to hit us you "Ended" i don't see why BK (with double our ops) wouldn't come to GDZ and hit us, but you didn't therefore we are claiming the win on the rule "last clan standing".

Guest_5parc Mac_*

Guest_5parc Mac_*
  • Guests

But once you were cleared at newgate you went to castle, then loosy's video picked up at the end, we were at the fence and instead of coming to hit us you "Ended" i don't see why BK (with double our ops) wouldn't come to GDZ and hit us, but you didn't therefore we are claiming the win on the rule "last clan standing".

We had enough of warring on that day. We pussied out, got cleared, were shit, had no callers. Say what ever you want, you got cleared and we left. That is a win to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

[center]Welcome to Soulsplit[/center]
[center]Make sure to Register or Login[/center]