Welcome to Soulsplit Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dungeoneering Boss - Kill Tactics

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Kah Day

Kah Day

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    4 Reputation
  • LocationFL

Since Dungeoneering only works with melee, I will be telling you how to effectivly kill the dungeoneering bosses in SoulSplit. I have tested a decent amount of tactics with different levels. Most dungeoneering bosses are easy to kill, but there are a few that require a special tactic. Therefor I created this guide.

Note: This guide might become outdated after the client update, if that happends I would prefer this guide to be removed to avoid any misunderstandings.

Barebones

This boss is the hardest NPC in dungeoneering. With its overpowered defence and magic attack, this NPC is impossible to kill in 1 inventory of food. Therefor I recommend players to force quit the dungeon.

Once range and magic equippement is enabled in dungeoneering, this boss will have a higher chance to be killed. As for now, he is too overpowered to even attempt to kill him.

Terrance the Rage

It is said that Terrance the Rage is called after an ex-administrator of SoulSplit "Terrance B". The NPC itself is a very easy boss and can be killed while only using 2-3 salve eels depending on your melee stats ofcourse.

By just using the melee deflect/protection prayer, you should be fine. This NPC does hit through prayer but his max hit tops at 350-370 without melee protection.

Astea Frostweb

The "Ice-cold-killer", also known as the second hardest boss in Dungeoneering. She uses magic and melee to kill you.

The best tactic to kill her requires 82 prayer, you should be on the curse prayers and activate these prayers

. 0c0936b7f098512d0055e8af0b446754.png?135

The leeching will disable her powers and make it less likely to hit you. Using just turmoil is not recommended since her powers will stay and she will be able to hit 360-380's on you both with melee as with magic.

Pim the Delrith

As the first name suggests, this is named after our CEO Pim. For some this NPC is the most annoying one. His attacks can drain your attack level that low, that it will be impossible to hit. There are 2 ways to effectivly kill Pim the Delrith. The first is by grabbing a few Super Attack potions (3), you will be able to restore your attack level so you can keep on hitting.

This is the crate to get Super Attack potions from:

70c5ad6ef207ffbed1a40c0e9ddc75ff.png?135

The other method is by praying range protection/deflect prayer. It will mean that you will be hit more by the melee attack, but it does not require drinking Super Attack Potion (3)

I don't remember my name

There is not much information on how this NPC was introduced to the dungeoneering bosses. All we know is that he had a little bit too much to drink.

Again, he is a very straitforward dungeoneering boss. His mage attacks can hit over 400 at times. So make sure to eat before reaching that hitpoints level.

Kamil

The oldest dungeoneering boss. He was already a boss on the first day that dungeoneering was introduced on SoulSplit back in 2011. He both uses melee and magic, but his attacks are not that hard as they were in the past.

By praying SoulSplit (or melee protecion / deflect) you will be able to easly kill this NPC and continue participating in the dungeoneering skill.

Spechack Exe

Spechack Exe

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    2 Reputation

You can kill barebones with some super attacks and super str( with vote hits :P ),isnt veeery hard...you have infinite food in dungeon :rolleyes:

Stijntest

Stijntest

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 09-July 13
    0 Reputation

Nice guide. :)

Kah Day

Kah Day

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    4 Reputation
  • LocationFL

You can kill barebones with some super attacks and super str( with vote hits :P ),isnt veeery hard...you have infinite food in dungeon :rolleyes:

True, but in the time a maxed account kills Barebones, I've completed the next dungeon :P

My Gf Is Fat

My Gf Is Fat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    0 Reputation

Nice Guide, Also for Pim, Pray range that stops his blinding effect ;)

Wayne Car

Wayne Car

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 12-June 13
    -4 Reputation
Awsome guide thanks!

Kah Day

Kah Day

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    4 Reputation
  • LocationFL

Praying range did not stop the attack level draining in my previous dungeon. I'll test it again to see if this is true :)

13itchplease

13itchplease

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 11-June 13
    0 Reputation
  • LocationGuam

yay :) 

Kah Day

Kah Day

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    4 Reputation
  • LocationFL

Damn Internet providers.

Theor proven, range does cancel out the blinding (attack level draining), but the melee attack is very powerful. So its a choice :\

Sylvanovdw

Sylvanovdw

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    1 Reputation

Tim this is kinda pointless since the HD client will have a other dung system but still nice guide.

Kah Day

Kah Day

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    4 Reputation
  • LocationFL

Tim this is kinda pointless since the HD client will have a other dung system but still nice guide.

Was bored so decided to make this small guide.

Dropkickz

Dropkickz

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 17-July 13
    0 Reputation

i pray melee against all bosses. but i am doing the small ones, so maybe that's why? i can kill barebones rather easily, and I'm only 80 atk str and def. :P

The Daxter

The Daxter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 16-June 13
    1 Reputation

just use primal 2h against barebones and some food then you can kill him easy. (with 99 attack and strenght)

Godzsun

Godzsun

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 24-June 13
    0 Reputation

intresting, ill try these out most times i just tank and spank them.

Tenure

Tenure

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 31-July 13
    0 Reputation

Thanks for the guide man! it was somewhat helpful! 

Kronix At

Kronix At

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-August 13
    0 Reputation

I always pray Turmoil, Deflect Magic and Berserker for Barebones, and almost a full invy of food, and 2 pray pots and the keys and i can kill him in 1 go

Guest_Lgpure_*

Guest_Lgpure_*
  • Guests

When i do dungeoneering i only count 11 easy monsters plus 1 boss so a total of 12 monsters. Btw love your guide man.

Trilogy Img

Trilogy Img

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13
    0 Reputation
Barebones is easy to kill, primal 2h wrecks him.

Seruru

Seruru

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 21-June 13
    0 Reputation
Barebones is easy with primal maul

Estremi

Estremi

Advanced Member

• Tier 1 Excellency
  • 575 posts