Terms for both players:
(2 or more players involved in a trust trade)
- Both parties have to agree that there is in fact a trust trade going on. If this evidence is lacking, the report will be thrown out.
Terms for trader:
(Player that has the items in the first place and plans on trading them to someone they trust)
- If you trade money/items to another player because you quote on quote 'trust' them, you are now under expectations that you're aware that you will not be refunded if your items are not given back. The person you traded the money to however will be banned for scamming based on the amount of wealth scammed. Infractions will be based off of the scamming infraction guide us moderators have.
Terms of receiver:
(Player who was initially trusted with items)
- If you are traded items from another player because you are 'trusted' with their items, you are now under an obligation that you must return the items or else you are subjected to being banned. Trading your items to alternative account(s) to avoid being banned will result in other rules to be kicked in.
(Evidence that is needed for accusations of trust trade scamming)
- In order for a player to be banned for trust trading, proof has to be valid. There has to be video proof, or screen shot proof of both parties agreeing to the amount of wealth trust traded as well as agreeing that the trade is in-fact a trust trade. There are honest giveaways for free so the proof is specific and straight to the point.
What's not going to happen:
(Things that are not going to be taken place by both the receiver and the giver.)
- If you're banned for scamming period you will not be given the opportunity to 'repay' the items at a chance of redemption. You will not play the innocent game once you are caught. Full action will be taken.
- If you're the victim (the player scammed) of a scam, you will not be refunded by the player that scammed you, or by the office.