Welcome to Soulsplit Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wont load for me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Thedamnpro

Thedamnpro

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 30-December 13
    0 Reputation

Hello, soulsplit was just working for me yesterday just fine, but then i lost connection and then closed the browser because it was stuck. Now whenever I try getting online it says "Error,click for details". It wont let me download the client either for some reason. If you know what is going on can someone please help me? Kindly appreciate it. Thank you- Thedamnpro

Tmd Is Back

Tmd Is Back

Advanced Member

• Defender of Soulsplit
  • 419 posts
  • Joined 18-December 13
    32 Reputation
  • LocationHuehue
same

Mkr

Mkr

Mike | FetteKette

• Veteran

• 1964 posts
  • Joined 29-November 13
    186 Reputation
  • LocationCamel

Can you make a screenshot?

Elysian Whip

Elysian Whip

• 2605 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13
    150 Reputation
  • LocationCanada EH

Hmm. Yeah, firstly screenshot it, but I think I know what you are talking about.

Try going to your c; drive and deleting the ".soulsplit" cache, then go to your recycle bin and clear it. After that just open up soulsplit again and try it.

Also, try switching your java versions. Updating/verifying. Or even downloading a different type. (refer to the advanced menu in the downloads section, on the java website). 

Good luck!

Lashxsoul

Lashxsoul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 23-December 13
    4 Reputation
  • LocationSoulsplit Clan wars.{ dont think im gonna tell u pedo}

screen it

Father

Father

Honor thy Father

• Veteran

• 1106 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
    340 Reputation
  • LocationThe fucking Zoo

Try downloading the Cache Manager provided by Mod Galkon at http://galkon.me/soulsplit/index.php

Also, if you have the latest Java version, downgrade a version, if you don't have the latest, upgrade.

If your issue isn't resolved after doing what I said, send me a forums PM and I'll do my best to help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

[center]Welcome to Soulsplit[/center]
[center]Make sure to Register or Login[/center]